All our companies practice and strongly believe in the following HSE policy that has been implemented since the inception of the company :
Health, Safety and Environment Guidelines
– All accidents can be preserved
– All occupational illness can be prevented
– Preventing accidents and condition of employment
– Safety and protecting environment is line management responsibility
– Line management has a responsibility to train all employees for safety
– No economic policy shall over rule the health and safety at work.
Code of ethics
We are constantly faced with competetive fast-changing world of business. In this situation, it’s not always clear what is the right behaviour and what is acceptable to our collegues, customers, vendors and communities in which we work.
The Code of Ethics is a tool to explain SMART Group of Companies’ legal and ethical expectations. SMART is committed to conducting to all affairs truthfully, lawfully and with integrity. This Code of Ethics is a practical and clear guide to the behavior that SMART expects from every one of its employee.
All employees are expected to read carefully, understand and familiar with SMART’s Code of Ethics and all individually responsible for following this code. By doing this, all employees will help ensure that together we do the right thing and is never embarrassed to tell our family, colleagues, media and public what we have done.